We offer a variety of classes that have been developed to get our members engaged and interacting with their fitness goals. Our classes range from beginner to advanced, so no matter what
fitness level you are, you can enjoy your workout!
We currently offer the following classes:
Barre Body Flow
- Barre Body Flow is a proprietary barre class taught exclusively at Body Design Fitness. Barre Body Flow uses foundational ballet training pairing with Pilates, yoga, core training, and HIIT (high
intensity interval training). Barre Body Flow is a potent mix of mind body connection, strength, and low impact power training designed with exercise science at its base. This class works the entire
body safely and effectively, and is also appropriate for all levels of fitness. Barre Body Flow is a fantastic full body challenge! See you at the barre!
- This class is heavy on the Pilates, with elements of barre, breath work, core training, strength training, cardio, and flexibility training all rolled into one effective package. Specialized
Pilates equipment is used with this class, as well as our exclusive personal barres. If you're lookng for an overall full body activation that is low impact, but high in benefit-this is it!
Boot Camp with Austin
- Our personal trainer led sessions are developed to give our members unique, exciting ways to keep them motivated to gain muscle and lose fat. Our formats include circuits, HIIT, AMRAPs, and
Tabatas. Classes are different every time and the variety of cardio, weights and free-form movement challenges you every time.
Boot Camp with Kelly
- Boot Camp with Kelly is a total body, heart pumping, aerobic, and strength conditioning workout. This interval based class combines full body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts
designed to tone your body, improve your endurance, and is a great addition to your day! Great for all fitness levels.
Boot Camp with Tammie
- Tammie's Boot Camp is a dynamic and energy boosting class that uses several different modalities to achieve overall body fitness and strength. Expect to experience: high intensity resistance
training (HIRT), variable endurance intervals (VEI), and incredibly effective power training.This class also uses varied resistance training to provide an effective, yet fun and engaging approach to
resistance training.This class is for all levels of fitness.
- Fusion is an energy filled circuit training course that uses both high intensity resistance training (HIRT), and variable endurance intervals (VEI). Fusion is an amazing full body burn, and is
great for all levels of fitness.
- This is a Hatha yoga based class focusing on full body opening asanas combined with deep breath work, core activation, myofascial release, and gentle yet effective strengthening. Expect to see
components of Iyengar, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga integrated into a powerful mix. This is suitable for all levels. We'll see you at the mat!
- This class is an awesome full body burn that uses Thai kickboxing intervals interspersed with resistance training, core training, and lots of cardio. This one is FUN!
- The Method is a fun and action-packed hour. This class uses functional, essential, and foundational
fitness modalities to strengthen and mobilize the entire body. This class is suitable for all fitness levels, and it's a great way to improve overall fitness. We hope to see you
- Mindful Movability is an exclusive class taught only at Body Design Fitness. This class utilizes approachable full body mobilization, combined with deep tissue activation and gentle yet powerful
strengthening. Various types of equipment are used to assist: loop bands, Therabands, foam rollers, TRX straps, mobility bars, and trigger point release balls. This class can be used as an effective
stand alone workout, as well as a great recovery session. Many of our participants say that this is the class that keeps them injury free, and moving with freedom.
Step Interval Blast
- Looking for a way to kick your workouts up a notch? This is it-Interval Blast! This class uses several different types of rotating modalities to provide a full body blast. Expect bouts of
resistance and power training, coupled with metabolism boosting endurace and high intensity intervals. This class is excellent for all fitness levels, and is loads of fun.
- Experience this total body "plateau proof fitness formula" workout, utilizing resistance and cardio training, which masterfully combines Resistance, Intervals, Power,
Plyometrics, Endurance, and Diet components of R.I.P.P.E.D. to help you attain and maintain your physique in ways that are fun, safe, doable and extremely effective.
Vinyasa Yoga Sculpt
- This is a traditional Vinyasa flow class combined with elements of Ashtanga, Kundalini, and some Yin yoga. This class delivers full body opening, along with breath work, core work, and gentle yet
deep strengthening. Suitable for all fitness and experience levels. See you at the mat!
- A mixing of low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness